Sodalite Harmony 108 Mala with Tassel Necklace
Promote your highest form of self-expression with this Sodalite Mala. Our Sodalite is hand-selected from the Pocos De Caldas area of Brazil for its royal blue color, containing white veins and marbling.
- 8mm 108 strung mala necklace with a single 10mm gemstone bead and 3.75″ silk tassel
- All malas come with our exclusive Lily Rose Lucky Lotus reversible tag
Save BIG on layered necklace sets: Buy 3 or more of ANY styles and use code “GetStacked” for 20% off your purchase (on top of current promotions and sales!)
Why Lily Rose?
Sodalite Healing Properties: Brings Order to Chaos, Calms Panic Attacks, Balances Metabolism, Balances Strong Emotions, Raises Intuition and Psychic Abilities, Brings Truth, Clears Perception, Increases Intelligence, Enhances Self Esteem, Encourages Objectivity, Allows for Peaceful Verbalization of Feelings, Combats Radiation and Electromagnetic Smog (Sodalite Gemstone Uses & Crystal Healing Properties)
See more styles in The Serenity Collection:– Styles that absorb negative energy and transform it into the building blocks of a new path.
- Comes in a Lily Rose gift jewelry pouch (includes deluxe Lily Rose marble gift box if $50+)
- Always FREE shipping to the US 📦 Orders $50 and up get a FREE upgrade to Priority Shipping.
- Our Lily Rose guarantee lets you know you are getting the finest materials, handmade from artisans all over the world – made in small batches.
Each mined gemstone has a unique composition that can never be duplicated. Your piece will vary in slight differences to the pictured product in a variety of ways: size, color saturation, hue, tone, banding and matrix. Your gemstones will always adhere to our strict quality control and be one of the finest specimens, mined from different locations for purposes of high quality. If you want something more specific, we would love to help! Just contact us.
Malas can be worn as a necklace, wrapped multiple times around the wrist as a healing bracelet, or held during meditation or yoga. Read more about the history of Malas, how to use them and more here.
|Origin of Stone||
40" + 4" Tassel