Labradorite Crystal Paved Raw Teardrop 24k Gold Dipped Cuff Bracelet
Labradorite is known for its ability to access ancient knowledge aiding in spiritual awakening, self discovery and intuition. Set the world aflame with this extra large cuff bracelet.
- 24k gold dipped (electroplating bath in real 24k gold with inlaid bronze) – due to this hand-crafted method of plating, natural variations might be found on the surface
- There is a tiny hole on the corner of the bracelet, which marks the hand-dipped method by our artisans. It also makes for a unique conversation starter.
Save BIG on layered or stacked sets: Buy 3 or more styles and use code“GetStacked” for 20% off your purchase (on top of current promotions and sales!)
Out of stock
Why Lily Rose?
Labradorite Healing Properties: Inner Reflection, Emotional Growth, Increased Focus, Discovering Inner Magic, Connection with the Universe, Expanding Spiritual Awareness, Protection from Negative Energies (Labradorite Gemstone Uses & Crystal Healing Properties)
See more styles in The Atlas Collection:– Styles that embrace protection, empowerment, magic, self-awakening and are a shield from negativity energies.
- Comes in a Lily Rose gift jewelry pouch (includes deluxe Lily Rose marble gift box if $50+)
- Always FREE shipping to the US 📦 Orders $50 and up get a FREE upgrade to Priority Shipping.
- Our Lily Rose guarantee lets you know you are getting the finest materials, handmade from artisans all over the world – made in small batches.
Each mined gemstone has a unique composition that can never be duplicated. Your piece will vary in slight differences to the pictured product in a variety of ways: size, color saturation, hue, tone, banding and matrix. Your gemstones will always adhere to our strict quality control and be one of the finest specimens, mined from different locations for purposes of high quality. If you want something more specific, we would love to help! Just contact us.
Also shown in set on model:
24k Gold Dipped
|Origin of Stone||
|Size of Pendant||
Approximately 35 x 45mm (Varies Due to Natural Stone)